Friday 7 March 2014

Prayer against Witchcraft

1.     
In this part of the world especially, at one time or another we have found ourselves under attack from Witchcraft spirit. There is no need to live in fear. God in all his infinite power lives in us. and we can overcome this spirits by prayer and fasting. 

Learn to wake up between 12am -4am, coupled with fasting. Pray these prayers with confidence and holy anger. 

GUIDELINES:

Start by confessing your since 
Read these scriptures out Loud
Praise and dance before GOD for 10-15mins
Finally, close yur prayers with Pslam 91


   .       
Bible reading: CONFESSIONS: ISAIAH 49:25-26, PSALM 27 1-3, LUKE 10:19, COLOSSIANS 2:15.


      Any good thing that any unknown forces have stolen in my life, I claim you back now in Jesus name.

2.       Lord let there be confusion in their camp now in the name of Jesus.
3.       Let every witchcraft meeting summoned for my sake be scattered unto desolation in the name of Jesus.

4.       Let every chain of satanic accusation be shattered in the name of Jesus.
5.        Let thunder from the Lord destroy every evil altar constructed against me in the name of Jesus.

6.       Let every power of unrepentant witchcraft be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
7.        Any witchcraft practiced under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in Jesus name.

8.       Every witchcraft power that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child into my dreams be roasted by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.       Every agent of witchcraft power posing as my husband, wife or child in my dreams, be roasted by fire, in Jesus mighty name.

10.     Every agent of witchcraft power assigned to attack my finances through dream, fall down and perish, in Jesus mighty name.


11.      Every arrow shot into my life from under any water through witchcraft, come out of me and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment